Jeff Kershner

Founder
Staff member
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
New Series: RefreshFriday Technology Audit and Advice

We are kicking off a new RefreshFriday series where we bring a guest expert on to assist a dealer with one of their technologies. And we are kicking it off with Websites.

John Vincent of East Coast Auto has offered up his Dealer.com Honda store as the inaugural technology to advise on. And Uncle Joe Pistell is joining us to offer the advice.

This should be an informative show for all as we will dive into photos, specials, service pages, navigation, about pages, and whether the technology platform can be better used. In full disclosure: John Vincent, Joe Pistell, and Alex Snyder are all former employees of Dealer.com.

Catch it LIVE on facebook

RF-2020-Nov-13-Audit1.jpg

@John V. Any updates or thoughts from our meeting?
Hello All - I have been absolutely swamped with other tasks. This is my first time logging into DR in probably 2 months. Some charges are that we switched Digital Retailing tools to CarNow because Modal was just atrocious. its still just a fancy eprice button but at least its a more customer friendly fancy eprice button. We've got a staffing 911 at our 2 stores in Anderson both in sales and service, we've dropped/added/replaced numerous vendors to start 2021 including dropping all of Dealer.com advertising and beating up other vendors until i got the licensing fee structure that was at least someone reasonable. Honda is coming down with their verison of medicare for all crap sandwich HDS program (prices go up quality goes down approach) which is going to add 30K annually in expenses to our bottom line while loosing functionality......like said....swamped.

keep up the good fight.
cheers.

Reactions: joe.pistell