• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
Get Podium

#RefreshFriday 2018 WTFs and Yays

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
May 1, 2006
Vermont
First Name
Alex
Jeff and I will be talking about you today. That’s right - YOU!

You make DealerRefresh happen and you also help us expose some of the worst things in the industry. Oh yes, we will be covering 2018 full-blown DealerRefresh style. Who sucked ass, and who kicked ass.

Check it out on Facebook today.

Screen Shot 2019-01-02 at 12.18.32 PM.png

Reactions: ryan.leslie
Increase Test Drive Appointments!

ryan.leslie

Sr. Refresher
Apr 20, 2009
St. Louis, MO
First Name
Ryan
Car Guy Math and whatever, but I'm just gonna leave this right here ;)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JzPh879C02CRviMKCSgicJmwHedfsTvA4vX4Xnm_AFI/edit?usp=sharing

TL;DR

@joe.pistell is clearly on another astral plane with more likes than most of us have posts. It's a no contest.

If we remove Joe:

Bill Simmons has an astounding likes/posts ratio of 79.7% (couldn't tag Bill for some reason, sorry)

@reverson is right behind with a 70.3%

But @ed.brooks is the standard of quality posts to which we should all strive (as if this pseudo-analysis was needed to confirm that in this community). With over 1,000 posts to his name, Ed is still holding down a 50.8% likes/posts ratio. The man deserves a medal!

PS. If I could get a couple likes for this analysis that would be great. Not that anyone around here tracks that sort of thing. ;)

ed.brooks

Sr. Refresher
Jan 15, 2010
First Name
Ed
Car Guy Math and whatever, but I'm just gonna leave this right here ;)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JzPh879C02CRviMKCSgicJmwHedfsTvA4vX4Xnm_AFI/edit?usp=sharing

TL;DR

@joe.pistell is clearly on another astral plane with more likes than most of us have posts. It's a no contest.

If we remove Joe:

Bill Simmons has an astounding likes/posts ratio of 79.7% (couldn't tag Bill for some reason, sorry)

@reverson is right behind with a 70.3%

But @ed.brooks is the standard of quality posts to which we should all strive (as if this pseudo-analysis was needed to confirm that in this community). With over 1,000 posts to his name, Ed is still holding down a 50.8% likes/posts ratio. The man deserves a medal!

PS. If I could get a couple likes for this analysis that would be great. Not that anyone around here tracks that sort of thing. ;)
@ryan.leslie Your percentage is 69%. That makes you a ROCKSTAR!

Reactions: ryan.leslie