• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

3rd Party Lead Provider vs. Hook Logic (Auto Logic)

***Update*** We've decided to give Hook Logic a try. I'm confident that they will work out...but, I won't hold my breath.

We are glad to have you set up with our AutoHook Program Mercedes-Benz of Plano!

I showed Hooklogic to my GM today and he said, "Why aren't we using that right now?" I'm fairly certain that upon my return from Orlando, Hooklogic will be among the things we implement. I'm interested to know what you like about ActiveEngage over Constant Contact. We use Constant Contact and it works with our website, cars.com, and autotrader. I'm not sure what one chat provider could really offer over another one, but I'm open to hear about it. I was unable to find information on walkaroundvideo. Do you have a website link? DriveItNow is interesting, but not sure how many Benz buyers are payment driven...

I am glad to welcome you to the HookLogic AutoHook program, please check your email for our Welcome email.

We look forward to servicing you as a client and increasing your web conversion rates.

I am just popping in here to introduce myself as an Account Coordinator with HookLogic with the AutoHook program.

I am not here to sell the product, but answer any questions with regards to the product itself.

Thanks!
Mike

I have recently added HookLogic to our strategy at Sarasota Ford. Having been signed up for only about a month now, I am very impressed with the results so far.

I have had a total of 89 leads, 24 shows, and have sold 14 vehicles for a total of about $40,000 in additional gross. Talking about a ROI, I only spent about $1,000 to get a return of $40,000.

I truly wish there were more companies out there with such great value.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person
I understand that managed chat is clearly a better option than the dealer software, but ContactAtOnce has fully managed chat as well. I'm open to switching if Activengage really does something better, but I really like the idea that I can have this same chat service answering my cars.com and autotrader customers. Right now we are managing our own chats and we probably miss 40% of them. I know how bad that is, but I have a lot of little holes to patch right now, and I'm trying to just build a new ship as opposed to postponing the inevitable sinking.

I have really been wanting to add chat to our websites. Reason I've been holding off is that we get a pretty solid amount of chats through 3rd Party and our answer rate has been low (30 to 40%), which sends a negative impression IMO. ATC, Cars, KBB, etc. and those sites use Contact-at-Once. If we do add it to our sites, it would be nice to have all the chats stay under one company to consolidate reporting, unless there's a solid advantage for using another chat service.

Never considered adding the managed version really, until recently. Does anyone have any experience and/or recommendations for managed chat? How does CAO's managed chat compare to ActivEngage or others?

On a side note, are there any recorded webinars about hooklogic? I remember they did 1 with dataium a couple months ago.

Last edited: