• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

A Dealer Guide to the FTC Safeguards Rule - Download PDF

:hello: welcome to DealerRefresh Lucinda. Can you expand on how your company helps with the FTC Safeguard rules specifically?
Hi Alex!! I hope you're well!
Here is a high level...

ELIMINATES PAPERWORK​

The Dealer Safeguard Solutions (DSGSS) platform creates a digital process that enforces compliance on in-store and remote deals by allowing you to request and receive STIPs electronically. The platform creates a digital trail and stores dead deals for the required five years.

ENFORCES CONSISTENCY​

The Dealers Safeguard Solutions (DSGSS) platform glues together your people, policies, and process to adhere to Federal Safeguards, privacy laws, and FCRA obligations. The platform allows you to transition from reacting to compliance violations after the fact to stopping them before they occur.

PREVENTS FRAUD​

Fraud detection and prevention tech fully integrates with our Dealer Safeguard Solutions (DSGSS) compliance platform and works from any mobile device on in-store and remote deals. The tech instantly scans IDs for 250+ unique barcode formats from every state to detect fake IDs and prevent theft.

Some dealers think they are protected and they may be for cyber, but not for admin and physical. Dealerships have boy scouts and cowboys...how many cowboys are still taking pictures of a driver's license or emailing paystubs to F&I? We both know the answer... ;)
We are also the ONLY company that offers flat rate on unlimited soft/hard credit pulls How often do you look at an invoice and 1 month it's 10K and next month it's 19K? A lot....

Our overview demo is about 20-30 minutes. I am happy to schedule anyone who has an interest.

Hello All!

I hope that I'm not intruding on your forum. I'll keep my piece short and let it be.

I'm the cybersecurity business lead for an MSSP in the midwest. I'm currently working with a handful of dealerships in completing Safeguard Requirements. If you'd like to set up a call shoot me an email at [email protected].

Look forward to speaking with any interested parties.