• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

A directory for Inventory Merchandising Service Vendors (photos, options, stickers, etc)

Hello all!

My name is John, and I work for Dealerslink.

We provide an end-to-end solution that covers everything from the initial VIN scan, providing booking and live market pricing data, to a smartphone based camera solution, so you can easily bring your photo taking in house. We also provide a robust description builder that pulls trim data to help with organic SEO. and we use factory direct OEM build data to make sure all of your inventory is listed 100% correctly.

Our dealers also form the nation's largest dealer-to-dealer trading network. 3100+ dealers with access to more than 40k pieces of inventory. No buy sell fees! Think Netflix for the car business.

OK, sorry for the sales data dump! When I get on a roll.......

Really we're just a bunch of car guys who've put together a one stop place to do everything related to buying and marketing your inventory.

Whether you are actively shopping, just have some questions, or just wanna talk cars.....I'd love to talk!

Fun Facts from a study by CarStory.ai

>21k dealers and 1.62 million used cars for sale:
  • >98% of car dealers have options errors on their VDPs.
  • 36% of used cars have an options error.
  • 8% of used inventory has an incorrect Trim
Fix your errors free on Cars.com now!
At NADA, Cars.com introduced a FREE new product to automatically post the perfect list of options to your VDP, they call it AutoCorrected. Cars.com TOS prevents them from changing your uploaded info, so, it requires you to opt-in.

Call your cars.com rep, ask for a used inventory options audit (find out your score) and get your inventory fixed for free.

HTH
-Uncle Joe

CarStory is amazing. Their VDP review data/market data plug-in's are best in the biz.

Hey Everyone,

Figured I would throw my hat in the ring!

I'm Brian Satterlee the Southeast District Manager for Xcite Advertising. We are a national company based out of Chicago, IL. I currently run the FL,GA, and AL markets. We work hand in hand with all of our dealerships on a daily basis to help get their vehicles published on the web in a timely manner. We provide exceptional on lot photo/video/spin services for all size dealerships across the nation. We pride our selves on our quality and consistency across the board. This is ideal for large auto groups with multiple stores across the nation as we can provide a consistent set standard over a large scaled region. We have a dedicated team of field reps that will make sure your lot is serviced on a daily basis. Below is the link for our website. For all inquires you can contact us by phone (855) 423-6328 or through our "Get in touch" tab on the website.

https://xciteadvertising.com/

Thanks everyone.