• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
I've been hearing more and more about them.

AdRoll is, by their own definition, a retargeting and prospecting platform. In essence, it offers elements of Google’s remarketing approach, alongside Facebook remarketing – and some other more advanced features. In it’s most basic form, AdRoll allows dealers to show adverts across the web (on a wider network of websites than Google or Facebook alone). These adverts can be shown to people who have already visited your website, increasing your chances of getting those visitors back to your website and converting. This minimizes the chances of them engaging with a competitor instead. The most exciting feature, however, is their Dynamic Retargeting, and this allows you to remarket your actually used car stock to customers. Dynamic Retargeting takes a stock list of your used cars, and generates adverts based on a customer’s activity. So, if I viewed two of your used cars on your website, I would be shown an advert featuring those cars around the web and Facebook – allowing me to click back in and engage when I can’t resist any longer. If I only looked at one car, the adverts show the car I looked at and some of the most popular used cars on your site.
I will say, I don't think this is much different than what's been going on with similar tools.

As for their attribution tool, they are becoming too common these days. I still think Google Attribution is going to dominate with its connection to Google Ads and Analytics. I still don't think any of these attribution models / systems are holistic.

Last edited: