• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Dan Sayer

Boss
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
Awards
First Name
Dan
I recently came across CallRevu's new AI phone training system "Test Track". I'm trying to get a trial set up but they apparently don't offer that at this point. They did send me this demo recording of the platform.
View: https://callrevu.wistia.com/medias/rr664z5hqc

Is anyone using this already? Feedback? I'm also reviewing products that we may be able to manage on our own like Sales Training Software: Upskill with AI Role-Play - Second Nature Check their site out and use the demo under Resources > Free Simulations. There is one where you upload your website and the AI starts talking like a vehicle shopper while it hits you with objections. It kicked my butt LOL! Either way, has anyone run with something in the area of AI phone training and what is your experience so far? I plan on demoing multiple options as I can see this also enhancing our outbound phone skills for Internet lead handling as well.

This training, using the AI, phones sound good to go! I haven’t tried Test Track yet, but that role-play feature from Second Nature sounds as if it could really be useful. It is refreshing to see how these tools are useful in increasing efficiency in managing leads.The post is captivating my learning.

This training, using the AI, phones sound good to go! I haven’t tried Test Track yet, but that role-play feature from Second Nature sounds as if it could really be useful. It is refreshing to see how these tools are useful in increasing efficiency in managing leads.The post is captivating my learning.
You don’t have to use ChatGPT to write *everything*, friend.