1. Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Alternatives for appraisal tools.

Discussion in 'Inventory Software Support & Best Practices' started by BillH, Jul 21, 2016.

This forum sponsored by...
  1. AutoAng

AutoAng
    Expand Collapse
    Noob

First Name:
    Angela
    Dealer or Company Name:
    DealerCue
    Twitter Handle:
    @DealerCue

Check out Dealercue....its a vAuto Alternative and prices start at $199 independent and $299 franchise

2. This forum sponsored by...
  3. Jeff Kershner

Jeff Kershner
    Expand Collapse
    Founder

First Name:
    Jeff
    Dealer or Company Name:
    DealerRefresh & Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown

@AutoAng@AutoAng we really frown upon vendors self promoting and this isn't the first time I've had to moderate your posts. Since @BillH@BillH is asking other for alternatives, I'll allow your post to stick since you do provide an alternative service/product but please tread lightly in the future.

4. Jeff Kershner

Jeff Kershner
    Expand Collapse
    Founder

First Name:
    Jeff
    Dealer or Company Name:
    DealerRefresh & Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown
    Here at MBH (smaller store) we use eLead for our trade / pricing analysis. It get's the job done for us by allowing us to quickly access the pricing data we need to appraise and price our used inventory. Since it's a feature of the CRM, it allows for a seamless flow between the sales floor and the desk for appraisals and pencils. It does provide core inventory reporting and analysis, buy lists based on history and so forth but I would agree that it's a bit sparse. Being a smaller dealer, we run up against the same obstacle in paying the same amount as a larger store and only needed half of what the product(s) is typically capable of. You may want to at least give it a shot - have your rep turn it on for a few months and see how it works for you.

5. BillH

BillH
    Expand Collapse
    Getting Refreshed

First Name:
    Bill
    Dealer or Company Name:
    MAG Florida
    Thanks for the input on Elead's tool. I'm looking at it. We were having issues with ELead, so I wasn't sure if it would be an option. Maybe time to take a closer look.

6. yagoparamo

yagoparamo
    Expand Collapse
    Sr. Refresher

First Name:
    Yago
    Dealer or Company Name:
    DealerEProcess
    Twitter Handle:
    yagoparamo
    Please pay attention to what people say about vAuto:

They have smart professionals that have been in the car business and that understand the car business. In my market the vAuto rep used to be the GSM at a large store in one of the largest dealer groups.

Those guys understand your business and will be able to help your business, but those guys cost a lot of money and it cost even more to have them driving around to spend several hours at your store helping you.

We focus too much on the tool, not on the quality of the people behind the tool.

• Like Like x 1
  7. craigh

craigh
    Expand Collapse
    Sr. Refresher

First Name:
    Craig
    Dealer or Company Name:
    Vicimus Inc
    Twitter Handle:
    craighooghiem
    I think your website is down.
    DealerCue.com is getting request timeouts.