• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Alternatives to Dealer Vault?

Greg,
What you are requesting of the support department requires us to add additional fields to our master database this is not an in significant task.
It has been assigned to a very senior Engineer and is currently being worked on. I understand we missed our original promise date. My sincere apologies. As you can imagine we have lot's of irons in the fire these days!
Please be assured it is in the works. We will continue to work hard to meet the innovative needs of Dealer Partners like you.
Just as a side note, did you contact CDK to see if they could help?
Sorry I could not resist....

All my very best,
Steve
CEO/Founder
Dealervault
Powered by Authenticom

Craig,
I just saw you post and wanted to make sure everyone here understands, WE ARE NOT R&R or CDK certified. This is not for lack of trying. We have specifically been denied access to these programs since their inception. In fact a major driver in the innovation of the DealerVault product is to give the industry an alternative what we feel are self serving revenue generators labeled as "Certification" programs.
I am concerned about your experience with our team. Please reach out to me so I can make sure we address any training opportunities internally.
608.793.4200 is my direct line. Michelle is my EA and she will coordinate a callback if I am unavailable at the time of your call.
All my very best,
Steve
CEO/Founder
Dealervault
Powered by Authenticom

just an update here...Matt Valley has stepped up and really been a big help. Him, Bill and Nathan all have been busting their backs to try and help over the past few days. The blade cuts two ways so if I am going to point out the negatives, im happy to also point out the positives. I have gotten a ton of PM's so I will keep y'all posted with how we make out moving forward.

Last edited:
just an update here...Matt Valley has stepped up and really been a big help. Him, Bill and Nathan all have been busting their backs to try and help over the past few days. The blade cuts two ways so if I am going to point out the negatives, im happy to also point out the positives. I have gotten a ton of PM's so I will keep y'all posted with how we make out moving forward.

Excellent, good to hear. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if I can help in any way.

Late to the thread, but I just wanted to pop in and say that my experience with Dealer Vault has been fantastic from the vendor side. When I first needed DMS access, I shot them an email and Patrick called me within the hour and worked with me to get setup. Their support team has been super responsive; even responding within an hour to a ticket I submitted about midnight. My dealer customers have been happy with how easy it is to get everything setup.

..now..if they could just get accounting data...

Reactions: Patrick McKeever
Thanks Mark....despite a few glitches early on its been an absolute pleasure working with the DV team. They have a great group of guys that truly want to help get the job done, I am glad I stuck with it and got back on the right track. In terms of the accounting data- what exactly are you reffering to, what data are you trying to pull exactly?

Late to the thread, but I just wanted to pop in and say that my experience with Dealer Vault has been fantastic from the vendor side. When I first needed DMS access, I shot them an email and Patrick called me within the hour and worked with me to get setup. Their support team has been super responsive; even responding within an hour to a ticket I submitted about midnight. My dealer customers have been happy with how easy it is to get everything setup.

..now..if they could just get accounting data...