• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Any experience with Client Connexion Chat?

Apr 13, 2012
Awards
First Name
George
I searched the forums and only found mention of this company several years ago. I ran into them on a couple stores, part of a new group we're working with. My initial goal is determining if they fire Google Analytics Events? So far I can't find any, and can't get response from support emails or Linkedin messaging. I'm trying to get this group 100% setup in GA before 12/31/2020, so if anyone has contacts there, helpful also.

I remember Client Connexion. Matter of fact they were a sponsor for a short period several years ago. I thought they closed shop awhile back. How on earth are these dealers still using this service? I can't even find a website for them unless they were bought out by another provider. Is it possible their server is sitting out there and still functional until someone realizes and shuts it down? If that's the case and the code is is on the dealers website, the basic feature and functions would still work. Right?

Are the dealers still paying for the service and what's the address on the invoice?

Hey Jeff, thanks for reminding me I wanted to round back on this. I was able to track them down, and although they don’t fire Events natively into Google Analytics from their own scripts, if someone is willing to set up a Google Tag Manager container, they are prepared to fire Events through that. Their customer service was great, they actually offered to build the containers for me, and set it all up. Even though the technology still feels a little bit old, but they made up for it with their strong customer service.