• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Any Graphics Experts Out There?

ajholland

Boss
Nov 29, 2009
First Name
Aaron
OK, we use 2 different ad agencies for our 6 dealerships...one will create all of our graphics and one will do them but they take longer than I would like to get back. Does anyone out there create their own sliders for their website?

If so...what program are using?

I am seriously considering doing some of these myself...any suggestions would be great!

Another thought: post you job on elance. In your post let mention that you will need their services monthly and that you need a quick turn around time and an open line of communication on Skype.

Just a thought. I've been successful finding some peeps in elance.com.

Aaron, We use Dealer.com and Cobalt for our sites and I create all our slides from my Mac. I simply use PowerPoint and it's really easy.

Interesting, I never thought about using Powepoint-is it tought to get the dimensions/proportions correct? I have used Publisher before to do some, they just never seem to come out looking as sharp and professional as the ad agency. Curious what program they use on their Mac.

Aaron, PM me exactly what you need. I've been doing graphic design for 8+ years and have a 2nd degree in graphic design. I can work on all Adobe products, including illustrator and photoshop. From what you mentioned, your web banners won't require anything more than photoshop and creative thinking to get the job done. I consider artwork to be a hobby, so my rates for your project would be much much lower than you're currently paying. I can have your turn-around time done in 24 hours or less, and I always reply back to e-mails within a few min... Anyways, let me know if you're interested..