• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Anybody familiar with DealerFire?

SeanWoodruff

Bone King
May 14, 2011
First Name
Sean
Anybody familiar with the automotive website company DealerFire? If so, I'd really like some feedback on them. Their websites look pretty good and their presentation was solid. My dealer group is currently with Dealer.com, but we're always trying to improve and keep our minds open.

This is one of their sites: Nissan Dealership Auburn WA Used Cars Seattle Bellevue

Thanks for the feedback guys! You rock.

They have my mobile site and I would recommend them for mobile website and apps that I have...Syracuse NY New Chevy & Used Car Dealer | Used Car King and for my apps search sun auto in IOS app store and google play store for my apps. I use DDC for desktop site currently and as far as a desktop site goes it performs well. Dealerfire is a good company for mobile in my opinion and DDC is for desktop site. My desktop site is Syracuse's Used Car King | New & Used Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge, Jeep & Kia Car Dealer

Reactions: 1 person
I have used them for years. They have come a long way in their technology over the years. Initially, I turned to them on a promise I would get better customer service than I was receiving from Vendor X. In the years I have been with them I have seen their company size grow, yet they have never "dropped the ball" on customer service.

I would recommend them, and have, to friends and acquaintances in the business. Although my current position is in a vendor capacity, I am speaking only from my 10 years in the retail side of the car business.

They have my mobile site and I would recommend them for mobile website and apps that I have...Syracuse NY New Chevy & Used Car Dealer | Used Car King and for my apps search sun auto in IOS app store and google play store for my apps. I use DDC for desktop site currently and as far as a desktop site goes it performs well. Dealerfire is a good company for mobile in my opinion and DDC is for desktop site. My desktop site is Syracuse's Used Car King | New & Used Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge, Jeep & Kia Car Dealer

So you use Dealer.com for your Full HTML but DealerFire for mobile if I am understanding you correctly? That's wild I gotta check that out!

Todd,

Don't you think that you may be missing some advantages of having a platform that is good at both and fully integrated? I don't know the answer to this but:

If you build a custom page that you could use to advertise an event, will this be automatically mobile?
Are the banners in the desktop the same as mobile?
Do the prices update at the same time?

I noticed for example that I can't click on "view full site" from mobile and go to the full site, frustrating for people that may be on a tablet or large phone that want to see the full site instead of mobile.

Reactions: 1 person