• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Anyone using CONNEX CRM?

I haven't heard of a solution called Connex CRM - got a link? Searching for it leads me to believe it is part of Microsoft Dynamics: connex crm - Google Search

It also leads me to believe it is intended for a different industry than the vehicle industry. It has been my experience that the best solutions are built with a specific industry in mind.

It does look like just a bolt on add-on to microsoft dynamic CRM. And it looks like it might be geared towards the hotel industry perhaps? Not sure.

I personally have not heard of Microsoft's Dynamic CRM being successfully deployed at dealerships. From the guys that I have heard that use it they hate it. Which, I think is just because they are trying to use it for something it wasn't built for (i.e. square peg/round hole). That is not to say it is not a well built system. Just not industry focused.

You are usually better off going with a good automotive CRM that is built with auto dealerships in mind and that integrates with your DMS, has the ability to automate your leads that come in, is accessible online from anywhere, etc. and is flexible enough to be customized to your dealership.

Are you currently using a CRM?

I doing market research on behalf of some international power sports dealerships.

This looks more like a marketing platform trying to disguise (is disguise too harsh a word??) itself as a CRM tool. I see a bevy of Customer Touch products with some reporting on such, but no internal Process Management or Staff Management or reporting on such. Not a true CRM. At least as far as a 4-minute analysis of the website can provide...

But I can tell you emphatically that if one of the foremost experts in automotive CRM says "Never Heard of It," you might want to move it near the bottom of the list (at least as far as U.S. Passenger Car and Light Truck sales are concerned).