• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Anyone using E-Autobusiness CRM?

Have to admit, I've never seen nor heard of them.

From their site...

"Headquartered in Charlotte, NC, e-auto provides Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions for automotive retailers nationwide for every profit center in the dealership. With hundreds of dealers in over 15 states across the country, e-auto is revolutionizing CRM for automotive retail. And our unique Crawl, Walk, Run™ methodology presents a seven step process that makes installing, training and managing CRM easy and profitable for any dealer."

Let us know what you think of the demo!

Just want to get some thoughts before we consider a demo. Thanks
We used them for a year or so but had to look elsewhere because we are a GM store and they were never close to having their reporting match what GM was showing. I spent as much time helping them sort though the data they sent to GM as I did responding to my leads. If we were not a GMstore that was being watched so closelyon Response Time (another issue altogether) we woul probably still be with them but when they attached such a large payout to the digital side, we couldn't wait for them to figure it out anymore.

Just want to get some thoughts before we consider a demo. Thanks

This is probably insanely late (but better late than ever, right?) - I did use E-Autobusiness' CRM (Aeros), and I really really liked it. This was about 1 1/2 years ago, however I still remember that it was easy to use and customize.

Also, Aeros was one of the only CRM companies who was completely willing to reprogram their software to meet our needs. We had an automated dialer system at the time.

Would love to hear how your trial went with them, if you went through with it.