• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Anyone Want to Learn about Credit Card Processing Fees?

CCDealer

Full Sticker + Prep
Oct 31, 2011
First Name
Derek
Seriously, I am more than happy to give a phone conference with anyone here who's interested in learning how the CC processing rates are charged to your dealerships.

I'm also curious: Who are you using for your CC processing?

CC,

Let me help you better understand how to engage the DR audience.

1st, Blatant advertising is frowned upon on DR. Most are here to learn or share wisdom.
2nd, You would be better off writing an article on CC processing rates and how dealers can safe money or do it better. Show the audience you are an authority on CC processing rates. Educate us mortals before making your sales pitch.

Make sense?

Reactions: 1 person
Jerry, I'm sorry if I came across as blatantly advertising.

I'm offering my services, free of charge, in order to help educate both myself, and our dealers.

I'm also trying to gather information from dealers as to what they look for in credit card processing, and how much they know about the process.

As a newbie here from the CC Vendor side of things, I have some knowledge of the forums, and the community. I'm just trying to get my feet wet and get to talk to some different people.

My previous experience was with the CRM/ILM provider side of the industry, and so I have a fair understanding of that, but I'm not sure what interest level or knowledge base exists with regards to the charge card processing.

I have also offered a free competitive rate review in the "Deals for Dealers" forum. Again, not trying to advertise. There's not much going on the way of CC processing discussion here and I'm trying to get some things started, but again, I'm new here from this side of the fence.

That's why I would suggest you write an article first. Tell us what's happening in the industry. You have a very savvy audience here and we like facts and figures. So dazzle with your expertise and those interested will seek you out.

I am not giving you a hard time, I am just trying to give you a helping hand. :hello: