• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Are You Using DominionDMX? What are your thoughts?

nkabbara

Green Pea
Sep 28, 2012
First Name
Nash
Hello all,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I would like to thank this awesome community. It has helped me tremendously in running our dealership.

I'm looking into changing our current DMS. The main reasons are:

1. Usability and user experience are things they never took into consideration. I'm looking for something fairly intuitive and well thought out to further streamline our process.

2. It's not a web app. It's a desktop application. I'm looking for something web-based.

3. It's disconnected from our ILM and our Website. I'm looking for something that can combine at lease the ILM, DMS and Website.

I first saw Dominion at the 15th Digital Dealer Conference and was impressed with their Demo. I would like some input from someone that actually used them in the trenches. Some specific questions:

1. Do they cover all the basics when it comes to making a deal? (e.g. Purchase orders for buying cars from the public, selling a car with multiple trade-ins, etc...)

2. Is their interface easy to use and intuitive?

3. Do they have good customer support?

4. Are they integrated with QuickBooks?

5. What's your experience in general with them?

I appreciate any feedback!

Thank you!

Most of the DMS systems have integrated accounting, most places using QuickBooks usually switch to the DMS native accounting system. Other than that cant tell you a lot as I dont want it to sound like a sales pitch for the company I work for.

My best advice look into several different DMS systems and get a demo on each, and I mean a full in store demo and then look at pricing on each and then decide.