• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Are you VIN-aware?

Jeff Kershner

Founder
Staff member
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
This will be the new Buzz Word for 21-22. Betcha!!

VIN-aware

How VIN-aware of you?
What percentage of your inventory are you VIN-aware of?
What’s your VIN-aware score?

I can hear and see it already.

“The objective of a VIN-aware campaign is to sell a car as quickly as possible and for the greatest gross profit.”

Sucks - the URL isn’t available.

I've overheard the term being used here and there and figured it may become the next buzzword everyone starts using. I had no idea it was associated with a product or service. The URL/webpage was blank - so I wasn't sure.

BTW - what's up stranger?

“VIN-awareness” is the concept that every VIN requires a uniquely tailored budget, channel mix, and pricing strategy based on the most profitable outcome for that unit. The goal of a VIN-aware campaign is not only to sell a car, but to sell it as quickly as possible and for the greatest gross profit.

Sure thing! Talking about being VIN-aware, it means knowing a lot about each car you're trying to sell. Think of it like knowing what makes each car special. If you want to get really good at this, there's a tool that can help. It's like a smart helper that tells you cool and important things about every car using its VIN, which is like the car's unique ID number. This way, you can sell cars better and faster, making more money. It's pretty awesome for anyone selling cars!

Sure thing! Talking about being VIN-aware, it means knowing a lot about each car you're trying to sell. Think of it like knowing what makes each car special. If you want to get really good at this, there's a tool that can help. It's like a smart helper that tells you cool and important things about every car using its VIN, which is like the car's unique ID number. This way, you can sell cars better and faster, making more money. It's pretty awesome for anyone selling cars!
Nio, check your DM. Sent you a message about your apparent love of adding Webxloo links to everything and your intentions on these posts. Thanks!