- Mar 20, 2017
- First Name
Auto Body / Collision Repair Technician / Body Technician
Cowboy Dodge - Cheyenne, WY (No state income tax!)
Chrysler dealer service centers departments are clean, safe and state-of-the-art. The jobs are challenging and extensive training is provided available to those who are career focused.
Duties and Responsibilities may include:
- Remove upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window-and-seat-operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle body and fenders.
- Fill depressions with body filler.
- Remove damaged fenders, panels
- Bolt or weld replacement parts in position, using wrenches or welding equipment.
- Straighten bent automobile frames.
- File, grind and sand repaired surfaces.
- Refinish repaired surface.
- Aim headlights, align wheels, and bleed hydraulic brake system.
- Paint surfaces after performing body repairs.
- Repair or replace defective mechanical parts