• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Brian.Pate

Lot Lizard
Sep 10, 2020
First Name
Brian
The last thing anyone wants to hear about right now is the "next best product". I hope this opens up meaningful discussions around dealer process automation. Specifically around how to find deals in less time/stress.

We recently launched MyAutoHound. It automates the auction stalking (face-to-screen time) required to win consistently on the ACV platform. We've partnered with them to allow dealers to set strict buying preferences (auctions type(s), vehicle preferences, condition requirements).

Every listing that matches your detailed buying preferences (up to 10 unique searches), we'll send you an SMS/text message along with update your personal dashboard. Our current dealers are buying 300% more per month in 1/10th the time. They just sit back, wait for texts and bid accordingly.

This filter is no problem for MyAutoHound: Green light, 4WD trucks, 2011-2013, no live appraisal, reserve met, diesel, no carfax announcements, no rust damage and no mechanical issues.

Pretty much any filter you can think of, MyAutoHound can handle.

Yes, it does cost money...$200/mo. And yes, everyone would go out of business if they bought every tool that would pay for itself after the first purchase/sale. We priced it at a point that is less than most wholesale buyers ask for per vehicle and you couldn't hire an assistant at ~$.30/hr ($200/730 hrs in a month). If you buy on ACV, give us a close look.

There are easier way to buy online in 2020! Work smarter and you'll see your bottom line grow.

https://myautohound.com

Please Note: We originally built this in-house for a dealer. We didn't come up with the idea...they asked for it.

Happy buying!

Brian, MyAutoHound Co-Founder

MyAutoHound (1).pngMyAutoHound (2).png

Reactions: jscole86
Cool Idea! I love ACV, but despise the amount of time it takes to buy cars on the platform. No complete run lists really adds to the time investment. I have literally sat in front of my computer for 8 hours, constantly going back to the ACV Tab. You may be onto something here!

Reactions: Brian.Pate
Cool Idea! I love ACV, but despise the amount of time it takes to buy cars on the platform. No complete run lists really adds to the time investment. I have literally sat in front of my computer for 8 hours, constantly going back to the ACV Tab. You may be onto something here!

This is why we created MyAutoHound! Tough to service customers and grow your business when you're watching your phone/computer for the next auction listing. Face-to-app time doesn't always translate to successful buying and you end up forcing bids because you need/want something to show for your efforts.

If you know the types of vehicles and CRs you look for, I'd give us a shot. Set multiple (unique) filters and let our tool do the rest. The "aha" moment is pretty fun.