• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

AVA (Automated Virtual Assistant): anyone used it?

bzweifel

Boss
Oct 13, 2011
First Name
Blake
Has anyone used AVA before? I had bluesky demo it for me last year, it looked promising but I was not able to get feedback from actual dealers about their results with it. At $2500 a month, I couldn't justify the cost to management at the time.

Now I'm in charge (or so they tell me :dunno:) we have more leads and went from 2 cradle to grave ISM's to 4 + a Director .

"Inside the box" thinkers are quick to say "why would I pay a robot to do what my ISM's should be doing anyways?"
I understand the mentality but I feel that it would free up good isms to concentrate on selling the leads who are ready while still attempting to contact leads who have not responded.

Im thinking AVA + serious phone training could be a winning combo for training 3 rookies, what are your thoughts?
p.s. Jerry , don't sick the dogs, and Elise :hello: On me yet! I wasted your time once, I apologize , I want to have everything in order before I call you again.

AVA | Automated Virtual Assistant & Automotive BCD

AVA: Automated Virtual Assistant

Dealers Using AutoFerret?s AVA Achieve Average Lead Closing Rates of 28% | Industry Press Releases | DrivingSales
28%? Did Kenneth Lay do the books? ...Kidding!

Reactions: 2 people
Has anyone used AVA before? I had bluesky demo it for me last year, it looked promising but I was not able to get feedback from actual dealers about their results with it. At $2500 a month, I couldn't justify the cost to management at the time.

Now I'm in charge (or so they tell me :dunno:) we have more leads and went from 2 cradle to grave ISM's to 4 + a Director .

"Inside the box" thinkers are quick to say "why would I pay a robot to do what my ISM's should be doing anyways?"
I understand the mentality but I feel that it would free up good isms to concentrate on selling the leads who are ready while still attempting to contact leads who have not responded.

Im thinking AVA + serious phone training could be a winning combo for training 3 rookies, what are your thoughts?
p.s. Jerry , don't sick the dogs, and Elise :hello: On me yet! I wasted your time once, I apologize , I want to have everything in order before I call you again.

AVA | Automated Virtual Assistant & Automotive BCD

AVA: Automated Virtual Assistant

Dealers Using AutoFerret?s AVA Achieve Average Lead Closing Rates of 28% | Industry Press Releases | DrivingSales
28%? Did Kenneth Lay do the books? ...Kidding!

So I have a few dealers that used the AutoFerret and had good success with this program in Kansas City. I have not heard of the AVA product!!

No input on the quality of the program, sorry. Just wanted to point out how it's a little ridiculous that they try to sell the product by marketing it using a robot girl with large boobs to a male dominated industry. Robot sex sells?

It's kind of like how chat providers know people will feel more comfortable chatting if you show them a picture of a white, blonde female wearing a professional looking headset. Show some dealers a virtual robot with big boobs and wide hips and they'll be more likely to buy your product! It's science, trust me.

Screen Shot 2012-05-01 at 8.05.30 AM.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
If no one minds I could ask Ben Brigham, the founder to jump in here to provide some answers without throwing out a sales pitch.

AVA provides a solution to a problem for many dealers. Dealers struggle with follow-up and getting the customer to respond to emails. This is where AVA steps in.

The Nissan dealer I work with uses AVA for their 2nd chance leads through BlueSky with some nice success. It's helped us achieve an average closing ratio well into the high teens.

As for the price - this is where the objections start.

If no one minds I could ask Ben Brigham, the founder to jump in here to provide some answers without throwing out a sales pitch.

AVA provides a solution to a problem for many dealers. Dealers struggle with follow-up and getting the customer to respond to emails. This is where AVA steps in.

The Nissan dealer I work with uses AVA for their 2nd chance leads through BlueSky with some nice success. It's helped us achieve an average closing ratio well into the high teens.

I've asked a client of mine and they were happy as for they felt it cover the gap in between what their sales people could/would do with the leads and what they actually did. The dealer felt that at least they had a way to follow up in some cases with the customer that otherwise would have been dropped from the sales process.

As for the price, Jeff is 100% accurate, objections start there.

Tell him to jump on in.

I contacted BlueSky a long time ago, something about them made it feel really sketchy.

Why? The guys at Bluesky are the guys who ran BarNone in the 90's-early 2000's before they sold it. I actually liked them a lot but we decided to go in a different direction and moved away from F&I leads.

Anyways, I should have specified. Bluesky doesn't have much to do with AVA; They use the program for their F&I leads through a licensing agreement or something to that affect. They did a demo of AVA during their Leads pitch. I don't think they offer a standalone AVA.

Autoferret would be the company to judge AVA on.

My Nissan dealer has been using them for several minths now and I don't mind stepping in and saying we've nothing bad to say. The lead count is up and down by month but with the support of AVA we have a great closing ratio (as I stated before) and customer service and support has been just fine.

If your looking for finance leads, at this point I would'nt have any issues recommend giving them an opportunity.