• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Be Honest About This Article!

Christopher Reggie

Rust & Dust
Jul 31, 2019
Awards
First Name
Christopher
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an essential component for any automotive dealership looking to improve their online visibility and drive more traffic to their website. By optimizing your dealership's website, you can increase your search engine rankings, boost your online presence, and ultimately, attract more potential customers.

Here are some tips for improving your dealership's SEO:

1. Conduct Keyword Research: Keyword research is a critical part of any SEO strategy. By identifying the keywords and phrases that potential customers are searching for when looking for automotive dealerships, you can tailor your website's content to match those queries. Use tools like Google Keyword Planner to identify high-volume keywords and incorporate them into your website's content.
  2. Optimize Your Website Content: Once you have identified your target keywords, you can optimize your website's content to include those keywords. Incorporate them into your website's meta titles, descriptions, headers, and body copy to help search engines understand the context of your website's content.
  3. Leverage Local SEO: Automotive dealerships are local businesses, which means that you need to leverage local SEO to attract customers in your area. Include your dealership's name, address, and phone number (NAP) on your website, Google My Business listing, and other online directories. This will help potential customers find your dealership when searching for local businesses.
  4. Build Quality Backlinks: Backlinks are links from other websites to your dealership's website. The more high-quality backlinks you have, the more trustworthy and authoritative your website appears to search engines. Reach out to industry influencers and other automotive websites to request backlinks to your dealership's website.
  5. Use Social Media: Social media can be a powerful tool for improving your dealership's SEO. By sharing your dealership's content on social media platforms, you can increase your website's visibility and drive more traffic to your website. Additionally, social media profiles are considered high-quality backlinks, so make sure to link to your dealership's website from your social media profiles.
In conclusion, SEO is a crucial part of any automotive dealership's online strategy. By following the tips above, you can improve your website's search engine rankings, attract more potential customers, and ultimately drive more sales for your dealership.

If you made it this far...I want you to be honest because A.I wrote this entirely. Could you tell?

- Christopher Reggie

Reactions: Jeff Kershner
Only because I have been using OpenAI for a while now and can see the patterns of how query's develop
I agree - the more I use it, the more I can see the patterns IF you're looking for them.
I've found that it's very easy to avoid this by asking it to rewrite things, write them from a different perspective, education level, etc.
There's a significant impact when adding things like "write this as if you represent the company" or "write this as if it was a formal press release", etc.

Reactions: jscole86