• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Best budget ($5-600 or below) CRMs?

Apr 26, 2018
Awards
First Name
Raine
I work at a small family-owner dealership. We've only had a CRM for about a year and it's a pretty inexpensive budget version that we're not totally happy with.
Maybe looking at some other options, but I don't know that our GM want's to go with one of the big guys if we can get one that is useable at a lower cost.

My wish list is more intuitive task management/lists, workflows (ie, I can set a sequence of email or call templates that automatically schedule), a field to link co-signers to the main account, reporting so I can track lead sources and engagement, and an easy way of merging duplicates.

Preferred features include inventory management (w/ photos, window stickers, etc), a wish list for cars not in inventory, a decent app, and integration with old-school Dominion/Access DMS.

Something tells me I may be looking for unicorn, but any advice on budget CRMs and what features some may or may not have would be useful.
I'm looking for ease-of-use above bells and whistles. Most of our staff is not tech-savvy and does not care to be.

Contact Dominion and see if they will/are still selling and servicing AVV Webcontrol CRM.

It's an "oldy but goody" CRM that should provide what you are looking for, though I doubt they have a mobile app built for it. But just maybe it performs decently in a mobile browser. AVV Webcontrol has been around for DECADES but has lasted the test of time for a simple to average solution.

It SHOULD also be affordable and maybe they'll cut you a deal since you already have Dominion/Access DMS.

For reference, here's a recent thread/discussion around the latest opinions and reviews of automotive CRM's.

I work at a small family-owner dealership. We've only had a CRM for about a year and it's a pretty inexpensive budget version that we're not totally happy with.
Maybe looking at some other options, but I don't know that our GM want's to go with one of the big guys if we can get one that is useable at a lower cost.

My wish list is more intuitive task management/lists, workflows (ie, I can set a sequence of email or call templates that automatically schedule), a field to link co-signers to the main account, reporting so I can track lead sources and engagement, and an easy way of merging duplicates.

Preferred features include inventory management (w/ photos, window stickers, etc), a wish list for cars not in inventory, a decent app, and integration with old-school Dominion/Access DMS.

Something tells me I may be looking for unicorn, but any advice on budget CRMs and what features some may or may not have would be useful.
I'm looking for ease-of-use above bells and whistles. Most of our staff is not tech-savvy and does not care to be.
Raine, are you looking for a CRM for a new franchise dealership or an independent?