• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Best Dealership Websites EVER!

I think I win. hahaha

CAR LEASING CHEAP LEASE CARS SALES CAR LEASING CHEAP CONTRACT HIRE DEALS

ling_rocket_620.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is just chock-full of absolute greatness :thumbup: :thumbup:

Eric - great About page :lol:

Everyone - you must visit Ling's sitemap: CAR LEASING MANCHESTER CHEAP CAR LEASING BIRMINGHAM LIVERPOOL GLASGOW and make the visitors dance (gotta wait for the DDR). Then click the cat.

ahahahaha.. I LOVE LING!

I've said it before, no one can generate unique content like Ling! Damn, just look at that AMAZING site map. Forget the geo-cities retro cesspool, this gal is an idea factory! CAR LEASING MANCHESTER CHEAP CAR LEASING BIRMINGHAM LIVERPOOL GLASGOW

CLICK ON THE VISITOR(s). CLICK ON YOURSELF (tower, top right)

hahaha, alex, click the cat! too funny!

BAD CREDIT CAR LEASING HELP POOR CREDIT RATING NON STATUS CARS TO LEASE CCJ This Closet HIPPO is in awe.:bow:

Last edited:
Hahahaha! Well, here I am visiting a Great Satan car dealer site :)

Thanks so much to Alex for the pointer, and thanks for all comments. I must say I am not a franchised dealer, they say my missile truck does not meet UK dealer standards.

It looks like dealers in America are far freer to have their own websites than the heavily controlled UK dealers who have to jump through hoops just to get the correct toilet roll in their dealerships.

To me, it is all about customers, and the web is about enjoyment, entertainment, laughter and trust. So I try and achieve that. It is hard work. Currently up to about 120,000 uniques a month, and I turnover about $60m of cars at retail value and invoice about $580k of commission (ex tax) from my website every year.

The UK is a good place to operate online, as it is big enough to have a good new car market (2m a year) but small enough so I can arrange deliveries to every point with ease. I know that in the USA I would have to be more regional than I am in the UK.

I have to fight like hell to compete against franchised dealers - who in their right mind would have a new car from an immigrant Chinese bird? hahaha!

Anyway, crack on! :)

Ling