• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Best "No Photo Available Yet" Images - What are you using?

What about a photo of the "I can haz...." cat saying "I can haz Photo?" I love that cat and the "Y U NO" guy. I have yet to meet anyone who's offended by either but at least the cat is sensitive to all PEOPLE and last I checked we don't have cats roaming our sites and who doesn't love a good funny cat photo?

A vehicle is "to market", when it has actual pictures, price and a description. I consider three days as acceptable. When the dealership is running a low days to market, they will see more sales and a better turn rate.

With the better inventory management systems, you can scan the VIN, shoot some pictures, with your cell phone, and put your vehicles online.

With a little team effort, we could take thirty auction cars, scan them in, take a dozen pictures, price and write descriptions, and have them checked into the shop in a couple of hours. The descriptions would look like: JUST ARRIVED. Navigation, Moonroof, a beautiful Leather Interior..... It isn't optimal, but the new cell phones do take decent pictures.

Hi fellas,
I'm new to the forums but not the biz. I'm an Account Analyst for DealerMall - Largest Cargigi provider.

Wanted to say the photo booth looks nice. We have a new program Inteliphoto which is photo enhancement.
We can put any car in a booth background or your dealership showroom or whatever background you want.
New and Used. While the real photo booth works good for the highline cars, if you have a 100+ car lot..
Moving a few cars around and spending $$$ on a photo booth might not be worth the money.

Not counting the scratch and dents that could happen and the cost of paying someone to do that.
We're doing a free 30 day trial for an unlimited number of cars, if you stay on you only pay for the cars that we replace.
If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me for my contact info. I don't know if I'm allowed to post the info.

Hi guys,
I posted this earlier in another thread. However, I did not mention that we are able to VIN match the vehicle to get the exact color match for NEW & USED cars. If you bought a car from the auction it could take days to get there. Why leave it with a COMING SOON photo? If you use Inteliphoto, we can place a STOCK photo that completely matches the color descrip with a background that you choose.

dATDoHy.jpg

Hi guys,
I posted this earlier in another thread. However, I did not mention that we are able to VIN match the vehicle to get the exact color match for NEW & USED cars. If you bought a car from the auction it could take days to get there. Why leave it with a COMING SOON photo? If you use Inteliphoto, we can place a STOCK photo that completely matches the color descrip with a background that you choose.

View attachment 1502

Robert (Cargigi),

In some states that will be considered misrepresentation. Stock photos are only allowed in new cars generally and must disclaim it is a stock photo.

For the NEW & USED car photos there is the wording "STOCK PHOTO" on the bottom right. If we are using a Stock photo.

The picture which I referenced is for a used car and which it is the actual photo of the vehicle.

Was just showing the example of the background being changed.