Jeff Kershner

Founder
Staff member
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62Q82VMjFl4

Did you know @Todd Caputo and Paul Daly have teamed up to deliver a Dealership Growth Blueprint for you? We want to dive into their success path for dealers because it sounds super valuable!

Todd was (we still think he is) the Used Car King and Paul is a master of generating media. Paul also does this little thing called ASOTU. This pairing will produce an easy-to-consume blueprint to keep dealers strong in their used car game.

UCK-DGB.jpeg

Join us LIVE on Facebook, LinkedIn, or YouTube Friday at 1PM
https://www.facebook.com/dealerrefresh
https://www.linkedin.com/company/dealerrefresh
https://www.youtube.com/dealerrefresh

2023-09-08_14-17-00.jpg

Essential eight week course, coaching, and community for Dealers and Managers serious about profitable, sustainable growth.
Register Free

Successful second generation Dealer Todd Caputo has joined forces with Paul J Daly and Congruent to offer this 8 week fast-track course, coaching, and community for Dealership leaders who are ready to do more than talk. This blueprint is for those ready to grow.
  • Full guidance and resources
  • Weekly live group session
  • Access to private Discord chat
  • Get the value or your money back
Each of the 8 weeks will include an education section, group discussion, and special resource-aid for you to take-away and share with your team.

Week One: Used Car Acquisition Strategies <-- FREE COURSE​
Week Two: Vehicle Merchandising and Reconditioning Strategy​
Week Three: Photos That Sell Cars
Week Four: Airtight Appraisal Processes
Week Five: Effective Mystery Shopping
Week Six: Customer Prospecting
Week Seven: Marketing Methods
Week Eight: Implementation Strategies and Techniques​

Register NOW and receive Week one for Free

Whoo boy I'm upset I missed this one. I've been screaming as loud as I can about process, CX, proper merchandising, and one-price for as long as I can remember. For my college automotive business class final in 2004 I wrote a paper on how one-price was the future. My teacher gave me a B+ because it 'wasn't realistic'. I've consulted some stores who were trying to move in this direction but I still see SO MANY who do the exact opposite and still think things will be fine, forever. Having worked at Carmax for nearly a decade showed me how it's possible, but now back in the traditional dealer space I feel it's more resistant to these processes than ever.
I would love to get some tips from @Todd Caputo on how to inspire change when no one around you thinks they need to!

You were definitely head of your time! I tend to be an idealist. That means I always want to find a way to inspire people that don’t want to change. What I’ve learned is that when this is the case, I’m probably around the wrong group of people most times, I don’t waste time, trying to convince and convincible people.

So I guess the real question is, when you look around at the people, you are trying to inspire, being brutally, honest with yourself and asking “do I really believe they are convincible?”

Whoo boy I'm upset I missed this one. I've been screaming as loud as I can about process, CX, proper merchandising, and one-price for as long as I can remember. For my college automotive business class final in 2004 I wrote a paper on how one-price was the future. My teacher gave me a B+ because it 'wasn't realistic'. I've consulted some stores who were trying to move in this direction but I still see SO MANY who do the exact opposite and still think things will be fine, forever. Having worked at Carmax for nearly a decade showed me how it's possible, but now back in the traditional dealer space I feel it's more resistant to these processes than ever.
I would love to get some tips from @Todd Caputo on how to inspire change when no one around you thinks they need to!
Jon it would be great if you would consider signing up for Dealership Growth Blueprint! I am confident it will be very valuable to you!