• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Bumper Before You Buy - Vehicle History Reports

DrewAment

Boss
Apr 30, 2009
Awards
First Name
Drew

Anybody else seen this?? They have been doing a heavy push in my state (Arizona) on Facebook ads.

Thoughts on another vehicle history report?

Anybody else seen this?? They have been doing a heavy push in my state (Arizona) on Facebook ads.

Thoughts on another vehicle history report?
I came across this prior @DrewAment (I think in the forum somewhere?) and was amazed at the time they get you to watch the load bar refresh three times then hit you with a "Buy the information" page. They are a brand of "The Lifetime Value CO, Inc" (https://www.ltvco.com/) formally BeenVerified. Registered in Delaware and address in New York.

We went back to CarFax recently from AutoCheck and are pleased with that switch back. Customers immediately recognize and align plus CarFax's rates have gone waaaay down and their listing site leads are decent with a good ROI. If you use Bumper, the question is will a customer just want to see the CarFax regardless if they don't recognize "Bumper" as a source they can trust?