• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Buyer Survey (at delivery)

joe.pistell

Uncle Joe
Apr 7, 2009
Awards
First Name
Joe
I'm helping a client understand the road to their dealership. The survey is done after F&I and before delivery. The deal is done, the shopper has relaxed and no longer needs to withhold info to improve their position.

Here are the survey questions, please comment or add new questions that I may have missed.
  • Have you bought from us before?
  • Has anyone in your family purchased from us before?
  • As best as you can recall, how long have you been looking for a new vehicle?
    • < 1week 1-2 weeks 3-4 weeks, 1 to 2 months. More than 2 months
  • How important was the Internet in your shopping?
    • A little ------ A lot
  • How important was the Internet in your final decision to select us?
    • A little ------ A lot
  • Did you visit internet automobile shopping sites? (as best as you can recall, please check all that apply)
    • OEM.com, Cars.com, AutoTrader.com, CarGurus.com, KellyBlueBook.com, Other
    • Were they helpful? Your thoughts?
  • How many dealerships did you visit before you bought from us?
    • Just this store, 1 other dealership, 2 other dealerships
  • Did you visit our website, xxxxxxxxxx.com?
    • yes - no
  • If yes, how many times did you visit?
    • One time, twice, more than 3 times More than 6 times
  • Did you use your mobile phone while shopping
    • A little ------ A lot
    • Was it helpful?
    • Did it improve your results?
  • Do you have anything you'd like to share?

NOTE: The survey must NOT ask questions that are difficult to answer, so the survey will be a high-level look into the road to the store.

It seems to be a nice, not 20-minute-long survey, it's absolutely ok, I'd take it, if asked. I thought that these surveys don't actually change anything. However, I realized that only paid surveys are created to make some improvements. Once I was looking for how to earn without leaving home and without spending a lot of time. I came across https://yourmoneygeek.com/surveys-for-money/ that gives a detailed analysis of reliable sites offering earnings on social surveys on the Internet. I was confused, however I decided to try. Just for a week of rest I earned about 200$, considering the time and "work" itself. That was pretty much money, but I almost did nothing!

Last edited: