• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Can You Recommend an Outsourced BDC?

Brian Pasch

8 Pounder Veteran
Apr 26, 2009
First Name
Brian
I have a client that has too many leads due to under staffing and it may take 60-90 days to get proper staffing levels. There is an immediate opportunity to increases leads 30% but they can't handle the leads they have now. Does anyone have experience using an outsourced BDC service that could be a stop gap measure for the next 90 days to send a portion of the leads to a third party?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. The goal would be to have this third party respond in a timely manner and sell the appointment.

I just went through all of this myself so I can tell you about the volume of crap that is available out there. Call Lisa Jo at SunStarAutos. They are a complete BDC in a box and are very professional. This may actually be more BDC than you need but I'd start with them and see if it's a fit.

Our Team

I have a client that has too many leads due to under staffing and it may take 60-90 days to get proper staffing levels. There is an immediate opportunity to increases leads 30% but they can't handle the leads they have now. Does anyone have experience using an outsourced BDC service that could be a stop gap measure for the next 90 days to send a portion of the leads to a third party?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. The goal would be to have this third party respond in a timely manner and sell the appointment.

I'm just glad the dealer didn't say please shut it down. You can't imagine how many times I hear "we get too many leads, I need to cancel". Doesn't make sense to me.