• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Car-Research and Getting your Database?

phayes

Green Pea
Aug 21, 2010
First Name
Pat
Just wondering if anyone else out there is/has had trouble getting a copy of their database. Recently we've decided to make a change for our CRM solution and I've been on the phone or emailing guys from Car-research to get a complete copy of our database including emails and notes to customers and all that that has taken place within a customer's history. I am getting no results here on this and just keep getting sent back to the marketing center to manually extract data on my own.

Has anyone else experienced similar issues?

I'm getting the run around is what this feels like. And it's not that I'm totally unhappy with car-research, it's just that we feel like our new solution will get the job done better. Maybe my change is being validated?

Pat H.
Marc Heitz Auto Family

Getting your information from your "previous" crm vendor is always like pulling teeth. There is no encouragement there for anyone to want to get this done for you since you have decided to move in a different direction.

What many forget; you never know...you could be a returning client. Even more, you could a part of the dealerrefresh community and just so happen to express your dissatisfaction here for all to read.

I've met a few guys over at car-research and they all seemed to be stand up guys. Hopefully you'll hear from someone soon that will be able to help you out.

Curious to why you decided to move on? I've seen their product during several demos and it seemed solid.

Getting your information from your "previous" crm vendor is always like pulling teeth. There is no encouragement there for anyone to want to get this done for you since you have decided to move in a different direction.

What many forget; you never know...you could be a returning client. Even more, you could a part of the dealerrefresh community and just so happen to express your dissatisfaction here for all to read.

I've met a few guys over at car-research and they all seemed to be stand up guys. Hopefully you'll hear from someone soon that will be able to help you out.

Curious to why you decided to move on? I've seen their product during several demos and it seemed solid.

Switching to vinsolutions. I'm not totally dissatisfied with car research. Just feel like the new one will offer more flexibility, a better ilm with inventory integration, and the social aspect.

Pat