• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Carfax now competing with Cars.com & AutoTrader.com?

:bump:

Good afternoon,

CARFAX has launched a new national TV advertising campaign to drive more well-informed, down-funnel shoppers to Carfax Advantage dealers on Carfax Used Car Listings. The three new ads, which debuted starting Oct. 1, feature a new-look Car Fox who advises consumers that they can find great used cars and pay the right price for them at carfax.com. Buyers get a price based on Carfax information, a free Carfax Report from the dealer with every car, and can quickly connect with the dealer that has the car they want.

More information is in the attached release, including comments from Carfax Advantage-participating Prime Motor Group. Please contact me with any questions.

Thank you,
Chris

The conversation around CarFax ad their marketplace/listings feature has been extremely quiet. Anyone have some updates? Are you signed on and receiving leads? How's it comparing to Autotrader.com, Cars.com, and CarGurus? If it even does...

:bump:

Good afternoon,

CARFAX has launched a new national TV advertising campaign to drive more well-informed, down-funnel shoppers to Carfax Advantage dealers on Carfax Used Car Listings. The three new ads, which debuted starting Oct. 1, feature a new-look Car Fox who advises consumers that they can find great used cars and pay the right price for them at carfax.com. Buyers get a price based on Carfax information, a free Carfax Report from the dealer with every car, and can quickly connect with the dealer that has the car they want.

More information is in the attached release, including comments from Carfax Advantage-participating Prime Motor Group. Please contact me with any questions.

Thank you,
Chris

The conversation around CarFax ad their marketplace/listings feature has been extremely quiet. Anyone have some updates? Are you signed on and receiving leads? How's it comparing to Autotrader.com, Cars.com, and CarGurus? If it even does...

We're signed on. CarFax leads are some of our best - they're closing better than anything except CarGurus. So far, they seem to be blowing Cars.com out of the water.

I'm shocked, too.

• Useful
Reactions: Alex Snyder