• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

CarGuru's 100% Rate Increase!! 2nd time in 2 years

Only a few brave dealers realizing that they can stay on the free product as 100% of their volume is purchased, competing with the dealers own search budget adding cost not value.

They are the True Car of used cars. They create cost not value. Bid against dealers for volume. Increase bidding if dealer doesn’t take rate increase, yet dealers can be in database for free.

60 days since we cancelled carguru's and were still rocking out!! Another awesome month and June is typically slow for us. 120 retail...!!!

i'm still waiting for the heavily threatened "you'll see a drop in about 60 days" to come. The way i see it these guys just threw about $60K a year out the window! No way possible am I loosing the 20 deals a month that it looked like we were getting from Cargurus.

Just today they put my entire inventory back on their site under their restricted program. Got three leads pretty quick but without any contact info. i would have to email through the masked cargurus email address. I emailed my old cargurus rep and asked him to remove our inventory from their site. We'll see what happens.

Carguru's, What a way to treat your dealer partner!!

Reactions: joe.pistell
defbd076-ace0-4ef7-aff3-b2f5af57eeae-original.jpeg