• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

PR & News CDK sold for $8.3 Billion

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
Staff member
May 1, 2006
Awards
First Name
Alex
Reactions: craigh
Well I guess that's some big news. I wonder what other companies Brookfield Business Partners has their hands on inside of the automotive industry...

Here were some of the guesses members were making before the announcement. @Ryan Everson had it right. I too would have thought either Cox or some investment firm.

Next question for the community: How long with Brookfield Business Partners hold onto it?

Well I guess that's some big news. I wonder what other companies Brookfield Business Partners has their hands on inside of the automotive industry...

Here were some of the guesses members were making before the announcement. @Ryan Everson had it right. I too would have thought either Cox or some investment firm.

Next question for the community: How long with Brookfield Business Partners hold onto it?
Great question - the "sum of the parts" is the only thing that makes sense to me per your question. If I paid a ~30% premium, cost savings and redundancies will be my 1st priorities...18 mos until disassembly?

Reactions: Jeff Kershner