• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

CRMs that Track Open Rate/CTR

sweece

Boss
Aug 18, 2010
First Name
Kyle
Does anyone have a list or know of automotive CRMs that track email open rates and CTR? My favorite automotive sales tool, ADP CRM (sarcasm!), is not very robust with features in this area.

Also, something I think would be useful is a way to choose a vehicle that a customer is interested in within our CRM and get notifications when we get something new that fits that profile. Anyone seen this?

Reactions: 1 person
I know iMagicLad & Vin have this feature. I also think Dealer Socket, but not 100% positive. Not sure about the others. It's a good tool to have. It's best used when an alert is sent to your phone notifying you one of your e-mails is being perused. Guess what you do at that moment? Get this wrong and I'll have to whack you over the head with a golf club.

As to your second question, I know the first two above mentioned companies do this.

And if a betting man, I would bet Alex has this coming in the Dealer.com CRM.

Speaking of Alex, where the heck has he been lately?

I also think Dealer Socket, but not 100% positive.

We do, DealerSocket tracks open rates.

ScreenShot2012-05-01at111517AM.png

We also have check new inventory search, that alerts you when a vehicle matches someone looking for that vehicle..

Reactions: 1 person
We have ADP CRM, which is pretty much garbage considering you can't even see how well your e-mails are working. Aside from getting a response. I want to test out the titles, play with leads and see if they open or get ignored, etc.

To those putting pictures in here.

Use a photo editing tool to make your picture larger. Put arrows and comments in the picture to highlight things you want to feature. Jake you're a good guy, but for the average person your pictures don't do your product justice. What are people looking at? I know, but most won't. A quick Jing video would even be better.

When a dealership asks a question such as the one that was asked here, it's a great opportunity for you to respond and show your stuff without making it appear as a sales pitch.

Now who wants to do it right and try again? Yes it's a little more work, but that extra work will pay dividends!

Where do I send my consulting invoice?

Reactions: 3 people