• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Custom Facebook Welcome Page, YouTube Page, Twitter Page $97!

Apr 22, 2009
Awards
First Name
Ryan
Refresh Nation,

First off, this may come off way to promotional, and if Jeff (The Godfather) Kershner wants to take this thread down then I will understand.

Disclaimer*
In no way do I work for Brendan Wenzel or receive any affiliate income from his products. Just a superfan.

I met Brendan through a contest he was throwing on his site with Contest Burner. That inspired me to write this blog post right here on DealerRefresh: Contest Burner - Ryan Thompson. Well I ended up finishing in 10th place which scored me a custom YouTube Channel....:yabuddy:It also led to the Grant Cardone Contest Burner thread right here on the forums which turned into a blood bath between myself and Stan "the man" Sher.

Brendan and I kept in touch, and recently had him create a custom Facebook Welcome Page. What I wanted was something that enticed visitors to click "Like", but also look a little more professional than landing on a bunch of random posts/comments aka THE WALL.

After adding the Custom Page I've had a lot of positive feedback and the numbers have went up. Sorry no crazy success story, I only have 130 Fans!! However, this has pretty much doubled in that last few weeks.

Brendan owns a company called Surf Bum Marketing. He literally slapped this together for me in a few hours after I gave him some direction. The guy is in Jacksonville and I communicated everything over Skype.

He sends me his recent promotion today which is why I'm writing this post. Dealers or Vendors you should really jump on this. If you are like me you know that you need to do this stuff but are just way to busy to screw around with Iframes on a Facebook page or a custom YouTube Channel.

Social Media Branding Kit -$97 ONE TIME FEE (NO MONTHLY CRAP): WHAT YOU GET
  • 1 CUSTOM TWITTER BACKGROUND
  • 1 CUSTOM FACEBOOK WELCOME/LANDING PAGE
  • 1 CUSTOM YOUTUBE CHANNEL DESIGN
Full Details here:

Social Media Branding KitIf you are trying to collect more email addresses for your business and are using software like Aweber or Mail Chimp I would suggest trying my 1 2 punch.

"What the hell is a 1 2 punch Ryan???"

Answer: The one two punch on Facebook is a term that I recently coined. What I do is after I get the "like" I push them to an opt in page which ideally will also add them to my mailing list. Your "2" could be different and could be a youtube subscription, twitter follow, review page, coupon...whatever.

I truly think this deal is a no brainer and hope to see some of my friends on DealerRefresh (#1 Dealer Blog in the WORLD) get a fresh makeover.

I can see Jerry the phone up Ninja jumping on this after he pimped out his new site (Looks great Jerry!).

Hell, maybe even smoking Joe will put on the cowboy boots and jump on this little Social Unicorn that just landed in his own back yard.

Cheers,
Ryan