• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Custom Reporting Software for ADP?

jberger

Green Pea
Jun 28, 2010
First Name
Josh
We just had ADP installed and I am having trouble with the lack of reports available.

Does anybody know of a 3rd party that offers custom reporting for ADP dealers? I know of several with R&R but am having a difficult time finding one that integrates with ADP.

Thanks for your help!

"run a query out of ADP to excell to create the reports. "

I think you can already do that to a certain extent. The last time I had to do it, I used "Reflections". Without Reflections, I believe it's also possible to either capture right to a .CSV file for Excel or copy and paste from a report view into Excel as well.

Do you have Reflections on your PC?

DMS integrated. Or just being able to run a query out of ADP to excell to create the reports.

You can run reports. It would help to know what DMS client interface you are working with. ADP Alliance, Reflections, etc...

Reflections I am most familiar with. There RXR function allows you to export into a .csv file. You can run the ENG function to export to a .txt file. You can create reports different ways. You can use a wizard or just write and english statement.

we use ADP Drive Express. I'm looking for pre made reports. Why invent the wheel? I don't think I should have to take the time to create my own reports. There's gotta be a 3rd party company out there that sells software for this. There are for R&R.

How do you handle your forms creation and editing? I've taken on the roll of forms builder for the impact forms, but laser forms are just a nightmare. No one at ADP seems to know what's going on with creation or editing of forms and I don't know any third parties off hand that do this sort of thing.