• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Dealer from Ukraine. I need help getting lots of CarFax reports.

Hello again. I spent more than a day trying to contact Carfax and my attempts were unsuccessful. Maybe someone already uses their services? I am ready to buy from you 500-1000 reports per month. I am also ready to implement API interaction, so that you have a minimum of inconvenience. Thanks.

Hi,
Already sent you my contact signs, please answer via email ([email protected]) so we can talk in details.
Thanks,
Raul

There are API that I know of that can deliver what you ask for. The cost is about $6 USD per report.

But to be honest, we see a lot of bad actors from Ukraine and the Russian Federation that companies are quite leary in communicating with them. I have had a positive experience dealing with a few companies in Ukraine and would be willing to help out if you can demostrate you are a legitimate and serious entity. You can post your details here or send them to me at [email protected]

There are API that I know of that can deliver what you ask for. The cost is about $6 USD per report.

But to be honest, we see a lot of bad actors from Ukraine and the Russian Federation that companies are quite leary in communicating with them. I have had a positive experience dealing with a few companies in Ukraine and would be willing to help out if you can demostrate you are a legitimate and serious entity. You can post your details here or send them to me at [email protected]
Hi,
Only CARFAX can sell CARFAX Reports.