• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Dealer Policy

Alex Magnan

Just Get'm In
Jul 2, 2012
Awards
First Name
Alex
Hey Guys,

Its been a while since I've posted but I wanted to see if anyone is currently using DealerPolicy in their stores? Apparently its suppose to save customers money on their insurance policy. Looking to get some pros and cons from whoever is using it. And if you are seeing success, how are you incorporating it into your process?

I'm stoked to see a question about DealerPolicy! Although it isn't my place to answer any of your specific questions about them I can vouch for how good a company they are. They're right down the street from me and I'm friends with quite a few of the people there. The CEO and I were out last night as a matter of fact.

I'm quite bullish about their future ;)

We just implemented DealerPolicy here at our dealership, and I've used it personally as well as educated my sales staff to use it with every customer. It's saving our customers money, helping us close deals, and giving us an opportunity to engage them while doing paperwork. I'm a fan already, with the short time we have had it here. The training and support is professional and quick!

Reactions: john.quinn