• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Dealer Website or Manufacturer's Website?

Hey, I just went through a demo of AutoFusion for one of our clients to get my opinion of their sites. One thing that stood out for me was that the content on the pages changed each time you refreshed the browser. This is something that Google indexing absolutely loves so I thought I would pass it along.

What part of the content changed? Was just the home page randomized?

I've played with the idea of showing different content on the home page if the site was reached based on different search engine keywords. New cars, used cars, parts, service, finance, different models, etc.

We have done websites for dealers where the background of the home page (images) randomly changes, which is pretty cool. For example:

Country Hill Motors > Kansas City Used Cars, Car Loan

I have discovered there are a lot of politics when you are talking about a website. Toyota distributor GST requests the dealer to have a GST website, GM wants the dealer to have a Cobalt website in order to receive GM generated leads. Why not have the OEM AND a custom website? Appease the 500 pound gorilla and get a customizable website to boot.

When I looked for a website developer, I googled and looked at the top results. Time and again, TK Carsites is at the top of organic listings. If a website developer cannot optimize themselves, how can they optimize YOUR website?

Hey, I just went through a demo of AutoFusion for one of our clients to get my opinion of their sites. One thing that stood out for me was that the content on the pages changed each time you refreshed the browser. This is something that Google indexing absolutely loves so I thought I would pass it along.

AutoFusion, Thumps UP! If I had my own dealership, only company I would sign up with for design, quality of work, content and use of use. Not to mention their support and no games policy. Good Work.