• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

DealerOn Event Series in VA - Golf, Google, and Cocktails

Jeff Kershner

Founder
Staff member
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
DealerOn is hosting a FREE, yet private event and if you're a DealerRefresh follower - you're automatically on the VIP short list.

The DealerOn crew are bringing in some of the industry’s top speakers, a special presentation from Google and a whole lot of great golf.

DealerOn Event Series: Golf, Google, and Cocktails - Ashburn Virginia
Use this link to Register - http://dlrfr.sh/dealerongolfevent

It's not every day that you get to say playing a little golf made you smarter, but that's the unique event that we're putting on, just for you.

At this event, you’ll meet the industry’s top experts:

Nicole Walsh & Jessie Hochhalter from Google - The team will tackle Automotive Trends & Insights: How Dealers Can Win with Today's Customer.

SEO Guru Greg Gifford - Greg will showcase some advanced local SEO tips & tricks, plus local marketing tips sure to elevate your dealership.

PPC Expert Shaun Raines - Shaun’s presentation will drop some knowledge on the best way to use SEM to meet your customers head on, and make your dealership the star.

Conversion Wizard Amir Amirrezvani - Amir will share best practices with dealers on how to optimize their websites and digital marketing for the mobile car buyer.

We mentioned golf, an open bar and amazing food, right? You see, we’re also dedicated to helping your swing by including a few hours of FREE golf with our very own pro, to make sure you get more yards out of that drive! It’s the perfect cap to what’s sure to be an amazing day.

This event is guaranteed to deliver valuable information you need to sell more cars – all while having tons of fun in a relaxing, candid setting.

WHILE THIS EVENT IS FREE, SPACE IS LIMITED. Reserve your ticket now!

WHEN:
Tuesday, July 26, 2016 from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM (EDT)

WHERE:
Topgolf Loudoun - 20356 Commonwealth Center Dr, Ashburn, VA 703-763-2020

Use this link to Register - http://dlrfr.sh/dealerongolfevent
http://dlrfr.sh/dealerongolfevent

If such golf events will repeat, I wouldn't miss them. I've been to 2 golf events before and I've learned more after them than after playing for half of year with my friends. You have the chance to play golf with masters, and who's a better teacher if not a professional?

If such golf events will repeat, I wouldn't miss them. I've been to 2 golf events before and I've learned more after them than after playing for half of year with my friends. You have the chance to play golf with masters, and who's a better teacher if not a professional?

This was something DealerOn was doing a few years ago. The turn out was great at the DC/VA one I attended. Had some good value to it. I don't believe they're doing them anymore. Matter of fact, I haven't form Amir or Ali in ages.

Hey there! I was on a golf event last Sunday with my friend, he is playing golf for a log time, so I was there to support him. He is good at it, but he did not win, and he is now blaming his rangefinder. The range-finder showed him the wrong distance so he shot a little bit harder. He was really upset so I am trying now to find out which of rangefinders is better, I found some here golfclubguru.net/best-golf-rangefinder-under-100/ and they seem to me to be very good, but maybe someone could check this for me and give me an advice, so I could buy a better one for my friend. Thank you, Have a nice day

Hey there! I was on a golf event last Sunday with my friend, he is playing golf for a log time, so I was there to support him. He is good at it, but he did not win, and he is now blaming his rangefinder. The range-finder showed him the wrong distance so he shot a little bit harder. He was really upset so I am trying now to find out which of rangefinders is better, I found some here golfclubguru.net/best-golf-rangefinder-under-100/ and they seem to me to be very good, but maybe someone could check this for me and give me an advice, so I could buy a better one for my friend. Thank you, Have a nice day

Clearly somebody is crushing their Driver and hitting the wrong fairway here! Don't delete it yet though Mods, I think there is something constructive here:

Refreshers (Dealers and Vendors too):
- How many of your automated email responses and monthly marketing campaigns miss your audience by a solid mile? Do they feel like they are getting spammed by a bot too?
- Are you sending links to prospects that they will NEVER click? Do you think this impacts their trust in you as well as your message?
- Let's talk about one of my old favorite topics, FAKE REVIEWS and PHONY ENDORSEMENTS from your employees... They really are easier to see through than a mail ordered silk blouse from China, right? Yes, there is a story there for another time, but I sure hope that we can all now agree that faked content wasn't really impressing anyone, and God help you if you are still doing that today.

Now, for the benefit of the bots... I hope we all chip in and take a swing at reviewing our outbound communications with an eagle-eyed focus on finding bad links and general process holes that may drive a wedge between, trap, or hazard our reputation with our customers before they drive or putt-putt, given a specific handicap, round to our locations in the course of their purchase so they don't pin us with a negative review that may put us out of range, or on the fringe, of a future shopper's consideration set.

Phew... that was... ROUGH. ;)

Cheers!

• Useful
Reactions: Alex Snyder
@GoodFollow1, I too once played a game of golf. And, unlike your friend, I didn't have someone on my side for support. Going into a match alone is a tremendous amount of stress. I almost gave up in the middle of the match. The amount stress was almost unbearable. I concur with your friend about the issue with range-finders. After reading your post about your friends issue with their range-finder, that got me thinking about my range-finder that I used and that is the exact reason I did so poorly in the match I was in. After your post and this new found discovery of my primary weakness, I'm going to call for a re-match. I think I'm entitled to it and deserve it!

To the kid that thought it was a fair match and kept laughing me. Get ready to get demolished. I'll be seeing you again on the mini-golf course very soon and I'll have a new range-finder in my arsenal!!

To the clown that kept laughing, it's on now mofo!!!
200.webp
200.webp