• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

DealerRefresh forum logs me off WAY too quickly.

DogbertBH

Give Away Artist
Apr 29, 2009
First Name
Sudbay Family Auto
I am running Chrome incognito mode.

After I clicked on a link to a blog post and started reading through the comments, I came back and selected NEW POSTS only to find that I have been logged off.

Is there a way to increase my time limit? It seems like after just 10 or 20 minutes I'm logged off.

Maybe this is by design. Figured I'd check.

-Bobby Harris

There isn't a time limit Bobby. Not sure what is happening to you :thinker:

We do know that when you click on My Refresh and leave your computer for a little while you might not come back to the same highlighted threads, but that is part of forum architecture in general. We'll look into what is happening to you. Have you tried using FireFox?

Have you tried using FireFox?

I used to use Firefox almost exlusively (Anything from the manufacturer or DMS seemed to only work with MSIE).

I've been using Chrome since it's first beta and like the speed and simplicity.

It's not a huge deal because I only need to log in to see new posts or to make a post.

I use an older version of vBulletin on TalkGraphics.com - graphics forums and galleries and have no logoff issues.

-Bobby Harris

Okay - this is definitely strange. No matter if I'm on my home computer with IE or FF, my latop on an aircard with FF, or my work computer with IE, FF, or Safari I have never been logged out.

I'm going to pass this one up the chain and see if I can get a better answer.