• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Dealers United first offering for dealers? What do you think?

I signed up with them shortly after they came into the marketplace. Like others have commented, I did not see much value, for my dealership anyway, in the SEO deal. The following 2 deals that were announced I jumped on. As Eley stated earlier, HookLogic and Haystack were on my radar. The deals that Dealers United negotaiated with both of those companies was less that I was quoted at Digital Dealer. No membership fee, great deals, and and having them handle all of the negotiations with the vendors is a real value for me. I passed on the CRM deal, not because it was not a great deal, only because we are very happy with our current CRM provider, Vin, and are not in the market to change. I also applaud them on their follow up after the sale to make sure that my contact and getting everything setup with the vendors is going smoothly. They get a 5 star rating from me. I would recommend those not signed up to get on board and give it a try. There really isnt much of anything to lose and you just might get a great deal on something you have been shopping for.

Reactions: 1 person
I also applaud them on their follow up after the sale to make sure that my contact and getting everything setup with the vendors is going smoothly. They get a 5 star rating from me. I would recommend those not signed up to get on board and give it a try. There really isnt much of anything to lose and you just might get a great deal on something you have been shopping for.

The follow up and communication from my DU rep has been awesome. Travis has really been there for us in working with the vendors we were already signed with in getting us the better deal. And he ask me all the time via email or a call how the vendors are performing! They are really standing behind the deals!

I give them 5 stars too!