• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

DealerSocket's Revenue Radar and the struggles...

Hey Mitch..

So, basically the new dashboard is built for employees only and is a reference piece at best. You can't do anything from that screen at all. If you click on anything it just opens the Sales Tracking Report. There is no way for a manager to look at a team level. So all the teams built in the system dont really matter. IF a manager logs in, they will only see stuff related to them.

You can still go to the opps and tasks screen and then change the view to the person you want to see. But the sizzle of this whole thing was the homepage design and it totally falls short. You'd be better off using the Sales Dashboard.

The customer screens are hard to navigate because its not clear what can be changed and what cant be. The area where a customers name goes is the same area as their current campaign they are enrolled in, source and tracking code. etc.. Its super jumbled.

They have removed certain todo types and you can't sort by todo type. If you finish a todo on accident you can't undo it. You have to build another todo.

Because of the way that work notes are handled there is no way to export work notes like before.

When we got it a few months ago I rolled it out to my different BDC managers who used it for a week and asked to go back. So I've since paused rolling it out any further until it gets to a place where I think it would be good.