• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

DealerTrack Salesmaker - anyone using it?

Jeff Kershner

Founder
Staff member
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
I've used a lot of CRM's and Desking services but one that I'm not too familiar with is Salesmaker by DealerTrack.

As it stands this is their Desking solution/tool but apparently DealerTrack is looking to build this out into a full fledged CRM/ILM. I'm currently not concerned with that BUT would love to hear from any DEALERS using this desking solution.

--- Salesmaker is the all-inclusive showroom solution that allows you to manage your customers and quickly structure all types of deals, including retail, lease, balloon and special finance programs. Optimize your deals and generate more profitable sales from one integrated platform.

Coming soon: Salesmaker’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Internet Leads Management (ILM) functionality will streamline your process. Capture critical customer information and work all your prospects in DealerTrack.
Toggle Read More

Salesmaker lets you quickly and easily structure any deal for any customer, providing a single platform to work retail, lease, balloon, and special finance deals.

* Show retail, lease, balloon, and special finance programs side-by-side through a customized sales proposal.
* Present options to every customer, every time (payment and vehicle).
* Find the best lender programs and most profitable vehicles for your store.
* Track the status of your sales activity throughout the entire process until the deal is funded.

---

How do you feel about it?
Is it easy to use?
How's the support behind the product?

Anything else you can offer, would be great.