• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Dear Autobase

It theory is sounds right. The problem is..you end up with too many buckets and it becomes overly cumbersome. Plus, with many dealer groups..many dealer use the same server, therefore you ILM process needs to mimic the rest of the group (which if everyone was on the same page, that would be beneficial).

The real problem is when you receive a lead...(from my recent past experience) it takes up to 20 minutes for a lead to actually hit your inbox.

Maybe another autobase user or even someone from Autobase could help you out and offer some suggestions.

[FONT=&quot]Dan,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There are several options that can be taken to fit your changing needs within the Autobase ILM. As Jeff stated making changes will affect other users on your server, so I think it would be best to speak with your Account Manager regarding the overall process and needs of the dealership, to ensure the best fit. If you could contact me directly, I would be happy to help in defining the solution. I have no doubt that a resolution to your inquiry will be found. [/FONT]

Dan,

We have had this conversation - the buckets can be used to set up "Automated" replies, which your team has never taken advantage of - thus the timing naming convention of the buckets. Across the board, dealerships that properly use the buckets find that this is the most efficient way to handle leads. Autobase has a robust search feature that you can use to search the inbox for the leads you are looking for thus eliminating the need to rename the buckets.

Erica

My goal was to create conversation on some ideas and get some feedback from other ISM's or anyone who is using autobase, as Jeff has done. I am not by any means questioning what Autobase has created. This is a public open forum on the internet, I forget that there are more vendors than ISM's participating.

Last edited:
Opinions from ISM's only about AUTOBASE

I have re-titled the thread to explain what the goal was . I deleted the post myself.

You can't be having problems. Your just not doing things the correct way. Your welcome to PM me if you want to discuss.