• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Director of Marketing and Business Development

Jeff Kershner

Founder
Staff member
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
[h=2]Job Description[/h] We are seeking a motivated and dynamic individual to head up our Auto Groups Marketing and Business Development. Individual will interact with all stores GM’s and handle all forms of Marketing and communications to Customers, employees and the community at large. Strong background in digital marketing is paramount with the ability to create and develop multiple store brand strategies for their markets. Excellent communication and interactive skills are necessary.

[h=2]Desired Skills & Experience[/h] Candidates should have an immediate awareness and association with:

-Dealer Websites,3rs party lead providers, SEO,SEM and SMM, Digital Initiatives development, Social Media experiences and Monitoring, Online Chat and Phone evaluation, Online reputation management,3rd party information resources, Traditional Media sources and effective measuring. Media production techniques as well as sourcing.

-Business Development management techniques and sales coordination on digital experiences, report ability and effective monitoring.

[h=2]Company Description[/h] Automotive Dealership - The Younger Auto Group is a company of family run New Vehicle franchises including: Toyota/Scion/Mitusbishi/Mercedes-Benz/Nissan. Since 1976 the Younger family has been serving the Tri-State area with the best automotive experience available. Being a family owned operation allows Younger to take a caring attitude towards it’s customers for long-term relationships.

[h=2]Additional Information[/h] Experience: Mid-Senior level
Functions: Marketing
Compensation: Salary and Commission

The Main office is located in Hagerstown, MD where the Toyota and Mercedes dealer resides. The Nissan dealer is located 20 minutes East near downtown Frederick, MD.

This open position is more-less my former position with the dealer group. It's truly a great group to work for. My only reason for leaving is due to an opportunity to work with a company on the vendor side that I have been working with for over 3 years now and has a product that I use, help build out and believe in (HookLogic).

I'll still be consulting with the group so you'll also have me at your disposal. Between the 2 of us and another assistant, it will be a great opportunity to help drive a semi progressive dealer group to another level as the marketing landscape continues to evolve for our business.

Contact me directly if you are interested.

Jeff