• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Do you have a BURNING question you can't ask?

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
Staff member
May 1, 2006
Awards
First Name
Alex
Let Jeff or me ask it for you.

We're looking at all the lurkers out there who are consuming DealerRefresh, but not posting. Thanks to the power of Podium you can now stay anonymous and get your question answered. See that little blue circle in the bottom left corner of the screen? Click it and chat Jeff or me.

Other things you can do: bitch at us, share a joke, complain about your boss, inquire as to the state of Jeff's hair, but please please please do not send us any pictures of your own anatomy :nono:

And we'd like to thank Podium for making this possible. Did you know Podium did messaging?

Sorry it is a little annoying @Alexander Lau - is it just happening in Chrome on Samsung?

We set it up to power Facebook Messenger too and the chats from there have been quite interesting. It is also amazing how many car buyers think DealerRefresh is a car dealership :rofl:
I'm all for the concept behind it, as you guys probably know you have a ton of lurkers, just weird that it auto-pops on Chrome Samsung. Also, it's hard to click the close icon / button on my phone, it's small.

TBH, I haven't tested it on other browsers on Samsung 9+ and I'm trying to get myself away from Chrome on everything and move to either Brave or Vivaldi.

Ha, a car dealership you say...? I had a thought the other day, could you imagine if the combined forces here were to concentrate on a rooftop or a group? Shit man, what if you guys just injected inventory in to a part of this site (get dealers to pay for that injection)? Hell, according to your boy David Greene (being facetious) it's all about content (big surprise, right?) @ https://www.autonews.com/marketing/googles-tweaks-lift-some-online-shopping-sites "Greene believes Cars.com has benefited by having engaging content, in the articles and research it publishes, and a fast mobile site." Does this site not have engaging content? I'd say much more so than anything on Cars and then some.

Reactions: Alex Snyder