• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

DSES 2015 - Who's Going & Breakout sessions

Almost forgot my recommendations:

Can't miss DealerRefresher's simply due to their stellar past performances and great strategies:

@emiltsch Transform Your Customer Experience: Stop Faking It and Get Out of Your Funk

@Joe Webb Get Your Customers Feedback: 3 Critical Stages to Successful Focus Groups

@Aaron Wirtz Haters Gonna Hate: When Reputation Management Gets Personal

@Jerry Thibeau Dealership Texting Strategies

@tomwhitejr Big Data Strategies To Capitalize on Your Used Car Marketing

I'm definitely interested in the session about VDPs views and making them stick - but, I see it's being given by someone at Shift...so...

I won't miss Tom Williams' session about push notifications without an app.

Unless of course these all overlap and then I'll have to send out minions to cover some...

Almost forgot my recommendations:

Can't miss @DealerRefresher's simply due to their stellar past performances and great strategies:

@emiltsch Transform Your Customer Experience: Stop Faking It and Get Out of Your Funk

@Joe Webb Get Your Customers Feedback: 3 Critical Stages to Successful Focus Groups

@Aaron Wirtz Haters Gonna Hate: When Reputation Management Gets Personal

@Jerry Thibeau Dealership Texting Strategies

@tomwhitejr Big Data Strategies To Capitalize on Your Used Car Marketing

I'm definitely interested in the session about VDPs views and making them stick - but, I see it's being given by someone at Shift...so...

I won't miss Tom Williams' session about push notifications without an app.

Unless of course these all overlap and then I'll have to send out minions to cover some...

Ditto... except of course I'll never miss an opportunity to hear Dale Pollak speak and if you've never heard him you should put it on the top of your list.

I'll be there again this year. Looking forward to it and hopefully can come back with some good ideas. Maybe I'll see you guys around. If you see me out and about, don't be a stranger say hello and I'll do the same :)

I haven't yet decided on what break out sessions I want to attend.