• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Edmunds as 3rd-Party Lead Provider -- Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down?

If you are looking at Edmunds.com as a lead provider you will never be happy. We have been using Edmunds for a few months and while they are not creating "Edmunds.com" leads in your CRM, you will be surprised if you look at your incoming call sources and referring traffic in your google analytic page. They are a trusted brand with consumers and will generate traffic. We have had many sales that were credited to our site but started at Edmunds. Just my 2 cents.

If you are looking at Edmunds.com as a lead provider you will never be happy. We have been using Edmunds for a few months and while they are not creating "Edmunds.com" leads in your CRM, you will be surprised if you look at your incoming call sources and referring traffic in your google analytic page. They are a trusted brand with consumers and will generate traffic. We have had many sales that were credited to our site but started at Edmunds. Just my 2 cents.

Would you still get that if you were not subscribed?

A simple answer to a simple question would be nice: what is the average territory price/cost and how many leads (REAL, measurable contacts) does the program deliver?

Aside from all the political blah-blah, there are some real answers -- what are people seeing?

I recently got quotes from them. It varies by franchise and location and the size of radius around your store that you purchase. I was quoted:

$395/ month for a 30 mile radius (for Mazda) around Frederick MD with a expected lead count of "up to 10" per month
$345/ month for a 30 mile radius (for VW) around Frederick MD with an expected lead count of "up to maybe 7" per month
$499/ month for Used Cars with no lead estimation given

Reactions: 1 person