• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

ERA Ignite? To replace ERALink

Jarrett

Boss
Nov 24, 2009
First Name
Jarrett
Hello all,

We received an interesting how-to today. The installation, configuration and FAQ regarding ERA Ignite. This is the GUI for Reynolds DMS. Sounds cool, except the installer told me my ERALink would not work after March 20th.

I can not imagine (Actually I could but do not want to) they would replace eralink with a gui software.

So I am throwing it our there to the community to see if anyone else is hearing the same thing.

Anyone know anything about this?

RZN

ERA Ignite is not replacing ERALink at this time. ERALink will be around for the foreseeable future. Ignite is a new GUI interface that will power some new applications (like Human Resource Management and Cash Receipts) that Reynolds has coming but it will not and does not have the capability to replace ERALink at this time. If it ever does, its gonna be awhile. I encourage everyone to look at ERA Ignite. Its good software and is certainly a peak into the future of where ERA is going.

ERA Ignite is not replacing ERALink at this time. ERALink will be around for the foreseeable future. Ignite is a new GUI interface that will power some new applications (like Human Resource Management and Cash Receipts) that Reynolds has coming but it will not and does not have the capability to replace ERALink at this time. If it ever does, its gonna be awhile. I encourage everyone to look at ERA Ignite. Its good software and is certainly a peak into the future of where ERA is going.

Is it web based?

Hello all,

We received an interesting how-to today. The installation, configuration and FAQ regarding ERA Ignite. This is the GUI for Reynolds DMS. Sounds cool, except the installer told me my ERALink would not work after March 20th.

I can not imagine (Actually I could but do not want to) they would replace eralink with a gui software.

So I am throwing it our there to the community to see if anyone else is hearing the same thing.

Anyone know anything about this?

RZN

Could you sent me this how-to? or at-least what you feel comfortable sending me to get a better understanding what this is?

I've had a first hand look at ERA-IGNITE, it is very nice! Easy to use, and tons of customizable features and reports. It is not web based. Go to the Reynolds website, call the TAC and they should be able to contact the area account manager for a demo, or just call the account manager for a demo.

I've had a first hand look at ERA-IGNITE, it is very nice! Easy to use, and tons of customizable features and reports. It is not web based. Go to the Reynolds website, call the TAC and they should be able to contact the area account manager for a demo, or just call the account manager for a demo.
Its like WIndows 95 - quite exciting when you are a Dos user, however compared to what exists out there today it is really quite underwhelming.

Reactions: 1 person