• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Experienced Internet/BDC Manager available, Central Ohio Area

Jan 13, 2014
First Name
Gregg
Ok, a new year, time for new beginnings! I'm a long time industry veteran that has been doing internet long enough to see old ideas returning for a second time. Hey, some of this stuff didn't work 10 years ago, why would it work now? I believe in a back to basics approach starting with my 4 Ps--Process, People, Presence, and Pricing. And I love to throw in those old 2 Rs--Repeat and Referral.

Virtually all dealers have some sort of internet department, but very few are effective. That's what I'm good at, creating effective change, moving the needle.

You will find me to be a great team player that makes the people around me better. I have an outstanding work ethic and learn new things very quickly. I have started internet and BDC departments from scratch and have helped make existing departments better. Bottom line, I know how to help you sell more vehicles.

I'm a Central Ohio resident and am looking to stay in this region. Call me at 614-499-9779, let's talk.

Gregg Hunter